Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas in Nassau

Well...Sorry I have not had any posts lately....but my family and I were in the Bahamas for Christmas vacation visiting my family. We had a great time and the weather was GREAT!!! Unfortunately my son Ayden was not feeling well for most of the trip but we still made the best of it. While we were there I did an engagement shoot for one of my best friends Todd and his fiance Gina. On top of that I did a shoot for my brother Brent and his girlfriend Andrea as well as a family shoot for my other best freind Alexandrea and her hubby Danny and baby boy Nicholas. I have posted a few pics but make sure and check my website for the full shoot. HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Here are some pics of my family and my son over the holidays.















My friend Todd and Gina






My Brother and his girlfriend



Here are some pics of my friend Alexandrea and her family.



1 comment:

Son Kissed Photography said...

Love all the new pics!! I'm so jealous you got to celebrate Christmas where it's warm. Love the beach shots. So pretty!