Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Day at the Park!









Here are some pics that I took of my good friend Kristen (a talented photographer from Son Kissed Photography) and her son Konner and husband Jonathan. We decided to take pics of each others family and we had such a great time. The leaves in Woodward Park were beautiful and I hope she enjoys the pics. Unfortunately I have recognized that the colors in these posted photos are not a vibrant as my images (not quite sure why this happened) but I still wanted to post a few anyway.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Kristen is one of my best friends and I'm so glad you captured such amazing pictures of her beautiful family! LOVE your photography!

Son Kissed Photography said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! I think the colors look great on the blog. I'm having the one in the red leaves printed to 17x25. I can't pick a favorite out of these and I haven't even seen all of them!!! Great job; I'm SOOOO pleased!!